Capitol Hill encourages all people to pursue a lifelong joyous relationship with Jesus Christ. In Fellowship groups you can build authentic relationships and pursue spiritual growth.
Capitol HIll support singles of all ages through a variety of opportunities, including:
- Bible Study
- Support Groups
- Singles Ministry conferences and retreats
- Singles events, recreation, sports, etc.
- Study groups, travel groups, etc.
Other Connecting Points For Singles:
- ConneXus Singles Ministry – for singles in mid-20’s to late 30’s
- Young Adult Sabbath School
- Personal Ministries (Sharing Your Faith)
- Social Recreation
- Health & Fitness
- Sports Outreach
- Community Service: Opportunities to support various community projects
- Music – join any of our choirs and other groups for fellowship and worship ministry
- Communications/PR: Enjoy social media? Like to write? help our team share all that we have to offer with the community
- Visit our “Connecting Pages’ for women and men.
For “50-and-Over” Singles:
- Forever Young is Capitol Hill’s ministry for the “over-50.” From study groups to travel opportunities, we invite you to join us as we continue to learn and love as Jesus taught us.
- Recently divorced or widowed Singles:
- Suddenly Single Ministry supports all individuals who are single due to separation/divorce or death in dealing with the transition, grief/bereavement, single parenting, etc.
If you have questions, visit the “Connecting” and ministry page links above, or contact these ministry leaders below at (202) 543-1344:
- Michael Wright, ConneXus Ministry Leader, or via email.
- Roseanne Clarke, Forever Young Ministry Leader
- Lori Mathis, Suddenly Single Ministry Leader